We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic person to join the team of a leading thoroughbred operation at Scone in the Upper Hunter Valley. The ideal person will possess a keenness to take every opportunity to participate in a range of roles within a diverse thoroughbred business.
The successful candidate MUST possess:
- Proven experience in debtor control, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Payroll and HR experience
- Ability to prepare and present management reports
- Ability to liaise effectively with external accountants
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail
- A sound work ethic and the ability to work well within a close team environment
Ideally the successful candidate will possess:
- Advanced accounting experience
- Knowledge of the Ardex stud management programme
- Knowledge of equine terminology and general horse husbandry practices
Applications including resume and the contact details of two referees can be emailed to email@example.com.
We believe selecting the right staff is critical to our continued success as one of Australia’s preeminent studs.
Vinery are always interested in hearing from you in case we have any available positions. Based 10 minutes from Scone in the Hunter Valley NSW, Vinery are always seeking experienced staff for full time and short term employment. Ideally, all applicants should have horse experience, the ability to work well within a team and a high level of professionalism and dedication.
All inquiries and applications to David White: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodation can sometimes be negotiated as part of a package.