Vinery Stud, a leading thoroughbred nursery in the Hunter Valley, is seeking reliable and self-motivated people to join our fun, passionate, and professional yearling team.
We are conveniently located just 10 minutes from Scone, in the hub of the Australian thoroughbred breeding industry. The picturesque Hunter Valley offers many boutique shops, sporting clubs, restaurants, and nearby wineries.
The position is for yearling preparation team members with the following skills:
• previous experience handling horses.
• yearling preparation and sales presentation will be highly
• regarded, but not necessary.
• integrity, passion, and enthusiasm with a ‘can do’ approach.
• the proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and
Vinery Stud provides an opportunity for the selected candidates to:
• develop horsemanship skills.
• work with quality horses and within a top-class team.
• develop industry connections and relationships.
• attend all major yearling sales across Australia with
• accommodation and travel paid for along with a generous sales allowance.
• start immediately, or on a mutually beneficial date.
• work for the sales season or join the team permanently.
An exemplary salary package, including accommodation, will be supplied to the right applicants. Please forward applications with your resume and references to email@example.com . If you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah at the office on (02) 6543 8333. Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.