An opportunity has become available for a highly motivated, enthusiastic person to manage the financial aspects of a leading thoroughbred operation, based at their farm office near Scone in the Upper Hunter Valley.
This position will oversee all aspects of accounting for the farm, including:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll and HR
- Budgets and cash flow projections
- Financial reporting
- Monthly BAS and Payroll Tax
The successful applicant will possess:
- Substantial experience in a similar role
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- The ability to work closely and effectively within a busy team environment
It would be highly desirable if the successful candidate had:
- Previous accounting experience within the thoroughbred industry
- A sound knowledge of the ARDEX stud management programme
If required, the hours of work can be flexible with the position offering the right person an attractive remuneration based on their experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated confidentially and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE RIGHT STAFF FOR THE JOB
We believe selecting the right staff is critical to our continued success as one of Australia’s preeminent Studs.
Vinery are always interested in hearing from you in case we have any available positions. Based 10 minutes from Scone in the Hunter Valley NSW, Vinery are always seeking experienced staff for full time and short term employment. Ideally, all applicants should have horse experience, the ability to work well within a team and a high level of professionalism and dedication.
All inquiries and applications to David White: email@example.com.
Accommodation can sometimes be negotiated as part of a package.